Monday, March 24, 2014

Flood

Flood comes once in every year.
It damages crops, plants and our daily life,
It brings disease, food crisis
Beside wash away dirty things and make the soil fertile.

I guess this is also a sinking moment
When and where something to be lost,
But somewhere there is still a dim light .
For what I even can see something to be saved.

I am not afraid of losing .
As I have learn- after every misery there is recovery .
Though I am crying -
But I am going to laugh the very next moment.

My pain to be controlled,you must leave
Many disturbing nightmare ;
Which I must not share,
Strong patient, strong believe I must keep.

Sky is covered now in black clouds,
No single sign of stars
But the truth is known to me.
Tomorrow a clean and clear Universe must to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment