Friday, January 3, 2014

The protest

Are you sure, we are independent ?
 Don't we feel,we are acting like giant ?
Are you sure , our country has achieved freedom?
Don't we feel shame, thinking whats happening in our country random ?


Are you deaf ?
Are sure, you capable of making us safe ?
Can we speak strait ?
Can working husbands, fathers , brothers come back to their home's gate ?

No one left speaking strait---
If  ?     " Juddhaporadhi "  or " Shibir" tittle may get.
You must see what we show
You must agree all thats the law.

So far  I've concerned,
Will not live cowardly, which I've learnt,
What more you can do !
Throwing me to the " Human Zoo"

No more living slave
Weaken my inner wave
A Volcano may come out
You can't change my revolutionary rout .

Since how long you both will blame each other ?
Did you ever think - how long we did not meet our dear ?
No one else but you two know The Country's situation better,
No one else but The Common people are being the sufferer.


Stop dirtying  Administration, Courtyard, and also Perlament,
We could not take more , lost of our sentiment.
Don't say-" Being elected " we will do these........
We want to see word thats the thing we only need.

I have the right to speak,
I am Mr. Noor
And I am not a traitor .




No comments:

Post a Comment